Need Multiple Vendor / Seller Modules Developing

thegame123

Hi we need the following ASAP after being let down with a previous build. I know there are a couple of similar products already on the market but they do not offer everything that we need.

Modules/Extensions for PrestaShop 1.5.6.2 which allow for Multiple Vendors / Sellers plus:

Ability to have unlimited sellers under our store offering products for sale.
Seller must be able to add products and view all sellers account information from the front end, no back end login required.
No onsite application, admin must assign users as sellers.
Each seller needs to have their own virtual store with store logo and banner options.
Feedback and seller rating to be shown on all product pages.
Ability for admin to set commission rates per seller.
Ability for sellers to view their current earnings less commission and any refunds as agreed by admin from within their seller account plus details of the last and next payment schedules as set by admin.
Ability for buyers to leave feedback in their account from the order page.
Ability for buyers to open claims/disputes from within the order page including escalating to admin.
Ability for sellers to set their own full product details such as attributes and features.
Ability for sellers to add their own, multiple shipping options based on price, weight and/or destination.
Ability for sellers to add tracking information for each order.
Ability for customers to confirm orders received in their account.
Ability for admin to view orders by seller and date
Ability for seller to manage their seller accounts from the front end only, no back end log in required.
Shipping fees per country plus all available shipping options shown on product pages so that customers can view shipping costs to various destinations.
Site wide messaging system (private messages) for communication between buyers, sellers and admin which is accessible through my account section for buyers and sellers and the back office for admin (similar to ebay/amazon).

We will need to test the modules on our server.

If anyone can create this please let me know plus provide me with quotes.

Regards

• 7 months later...