paypal button on Prestashop 1.6.0.4 to move under "add to cart"

• 2 months later...

I had the same issue. Simply change css rules under /modules/paypal/css/paypal.css

Search for:

#container_express_checkout{margin:auto;text-align:left}

and change it giving it an absolute position to move it to the desired position. Mine is set to appear under product description in 1.6.0.6. version, like this:

#container_express_checkout{margin:auto;text-align:left;position: absolute;top: 410px;right: 340px;}

Just be aware that tablets may show the button differently.

Hope it helps!

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. The Paypal button is in the displayProductFooter hook at the bottom of the product description, but it needs to be just under the 'add to cart' button?

The method above doesn't seem to work when you view on a phone screen (because it's an absolute position in a much smaller screen).

I've tried transplanting the module to the 'displayRightColumnProduct' and 'displayProductButtons', but it just gives the error: 'This module cannot be transplanted to this hook'.

Has anyone got any ideas how to move or transplant the Paypal button (it fairly useless that far down the page)?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same issue. Simply change css rules under /modules/paypal/css/paypal.css

Search for:

#container_express_checkout{margin:auto;text-align:left}

and change it giving it an absolute position to move it to the desired position. Mine is set to appear under product description in 1.6.0.6. version, like this:

#container_express_checkout{margin:auto;text-align:left;position: absolute;top: 410px;right: 340px;}

Just be aware that tablets may show the button differently.

Hope it helps!

Thanks !

This is a copy n past from One of Many notes I've had to take while getting onbaord with PrestaShop.. 

I hope it makes sence and helps.

PayPal icon interfering with other icons on the Product Description

Un-Hook it from Modules / Positions

displayFooterProduct
This hook adds new blocks under the product's description

and

displayShoppingCart
This hook displays new action buttons within the shopping cart

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem. The Paypal button is in the displayProductFooter hook at the bottom of the product description, but it needs to be just under the 'add to cart' button?

The method above doesn't seem to work when you view on a phone screen (because it's an absolute position in a much smaller screen).

I've tried transplanting the module to the 'displayRightColumnProduct' and 'displayProductButtons', but it just gives the error: 'This module cannot be transplanted to this hook'.

Has anyone got any ideas how to move or transplant the Paypal button (it fairly useless that far down the page)?

Anyone can help with this issue? it not have solution yet  :blink: