Need someone to review CloudFlare,PageCache and error logs

jayne514

Have problems with Cloudflare not allowing customers to add to cart which could be caused by PageCache or xcache or just by CloudFlare.

Also upgraded to 1.6 on 2 sites and have problems with both sites

Also look at my error logs and see why they are growing daily.

Getting desperate as my businesses are going down the drain

Have problems with Cloudflare not allowing customers to add to cart which could be caused by PageCache or xcache or just by CloudFlare.

PM SENT 

This might be an issue with Rocket Loader, if enabled. Does turning that off in your Performance Settings fix the issue?

This might be an issue with Rocket Loader, if enabled. Does turning that off in your Performance Settings fix the issue?

Cloudflare is administered by my web hoster and they disabled Rocket Loader last week and all was ok. But the problem reappeared yesterday so something else must be wrong.

Cloudflare is administered by my web hoster and they disabled Rocket Loader last week and all was ok. But the problem reappeared yesterday so something else must be wrong.

Rocket Loader is really the only thing that would impact shopping carts (can potentially impact JavaScript and jQuery). Does the behavior change if you pause CloudFlare on the domain?

Rocket Loader is really the only thing that would impact shopping carts (can potentially impact JavaScript and jQuery). Does the behavior change if you pause CloudFlare on the domain?

Cloudflare is paused now and everything seems fine.  the rocket loader was stopped last week but the error returned..