Modules - Position - won't move again. Thanks.

dtfmx

Hi all,

Thanks for any help here.

I was working and modifying very happy our site http://www.DesbloqueaTuFon.com and suddenly the modules position stopped working.

After moving them around a few times, they won't move again anymore and now I lost some of the modules listed at the top of the page, e.g. User Login.

Please let me know how can I reset/clean/re-install or something in order to move again the modules in a position I would like to.

Let me know any information or screenshots you might need in order to help.

Thank you.

I tried that. I cleand SMARTY and the same thing. Went to Modules > Position and moved the Cart block below the search bar, refresh Firefox and nothing, the Cart block still above the Seach bar. Refresh the Modules > Position in Chrome (I use Chrome for almost everything and Firefox to test) and the Cart block was on the same position no. 1 as before. No change.

Do I have to disable the Cache File System temporary as well ?

thank you.

How much time does it takes to reflect a change in the BO > Modules > Position ? Now, I see changes, I unhooked everything from the DisplayTop and I don't have anything there. But the change WAS NOT instant.

How can I see instant updates after I move/hook/unhook modules ?

How mucho time does it takes to clean smarty cache if that was the issue ?

I see changes changes of positions immediately after refresh of front office

I got message in BO when cache is cleared. it says : Update successful

Then you need to refresh front to see changes. F5 is my friend here.

Sometimes you need to clear browser cache too and sometimes even cookies, depends what you are changing.