Product reference error on product page

St055

Hello,

I've entered a new reference for a product, but on the product page on the shop, it is showing an old one... I've emptyied the smarty cache but it doesn't change anything... And when I remove the line

<span class="editable" itemprop="sku">{if !isset($groups)}{$product->reference|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}</span>

On the file themes\default-bootstrap\product.tpl it still show the refenrence!! This is totaly nuts! :-o

What is this please?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The same problem.  When I duplicate a product, although I've changed the Reference, there is some place where it was defined the SKU and actually it didn't change when I changed the reference.  Maybe if we could acces to the SKU definitiion...

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid there is no solution.  I've opened an issue to prestashop and the answer was :

"If your product has combinations, you have to modify reference from its combinations."

This was my case, my products had combinations so... I couldn't duplicate.

Hi unParche,

"If your product has combinations, you have to modify reference from its combinations."

After checking the duplication feature, i think this feature gives us the possibility to show all the combinations of a product in the list product page, that's why it doesnot work  and you got that anwser