Colour attribute not showing in product list

Hi,

Using 1.6.0.5.

I can't get the product colour attribute to show in the product list.

I have check the attribute and set the url and meta data.

I have instaled layered navigation, and re-indexed, but still doe snot show?

The clour attribute shows when you click into the product, but not in the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No es difícil..

For me, it was enough to go to Attributes -> click Colour and choose edit, switch "Indexed" to "No", save, enter again same menu, switch "Indexed" back to "Yes" and voila, it worked - where empty squares with no colour inside appeared before, now I have colours.

It also appears on category view, under product picture - so, cool.

But for products where a colour also has pattern, I get no block for that pattern, nor the colour.

Any ideas for that fix?

Edit: must have enabled to show unavailable combinations of attributes of product - then both patterns and colours show fine.

Cheers!

Edited by imachine (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I am having an issue similar to this - I have set up combinations including color for items in our store but in the category view of a product, not all color swatches are appearing under the image for the product - Look at this one as an example:

http://www.willowandfinn.com/public/45-vintage-dress

For the Vintage Dress, only two colors appear under the Product image in the Category view - If you click on the product image and go to the Product page for this dress, you will see three color. Any ideas?

Thanks

Cam

Hi guys, I am having an issue similar to this - I have set up combinations including color for items in our store but in the category view of a product, not all color swatches are appearing under the image for the product - Look at this one as an example:

http://www.willowandfinn.com/public/45-vintage-dress

For the Vintage Dress, only two colors appear under the Product image in the Category view - If you click on the product image and go to the Product page for this dress, you will see three color. Any ideas?

Thanks

Cam

Hi guys,

Anyone have any ideas on this? I have tried flushing cache, searching the forum, etc. No idea on this. I have checked combinations and they are identical, but still cannot get all three colors to appear under the product image in Category view. Can anyone point me in a direction to fix this???

Cam

Edited by willowandfinn (see edit history)

Hi guys,

Further to my earlier posts, I have isolated my issue to one color not appearing consistently across products. Whilst the color swatch does not appear under the product image in the Categories view, a blank square does appear where the color should in the Product page. When I mouseover the blank square, I get the following Javascript error box:

<br />

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 17 in

<b>/path_to../cache/smarty/compile/69/2b/712323m2hjh23j4h23j4h2j34.file.product.tpl.php<b>

on line <b>604</b><br/>

I have cleared the Smarty cache and turned all caches off but still cannot resolve. Help!

Cheers

Cam

• 3 months later...