PS 1.6.0.5 and Paypal 1.3.3 (PP Advanced part) doesn't create the order

HETPE3B

I just installed fresh Prestashop 1.6.0.5 coming with Paypal 1.3.3 module. I'm using Paypal Advanced part from Paypal module.

When customer clicks on the payment button, it takes him to Paypal website where he completes the checkout and after that it redirects him back to my webstore blank page (there is a header and left column existing, but main area is blank) and the item is still sitting in the cart.

I do not have famous 500 or 404 error. I made sure that Paypal module have 755 and 644 permissions for folders and files accordingly.

I also was enabling debug mode in the config directory, but no errors did popup.

I assume, that the problem is on Paypal Manager settings side.

If anybody have this module working fine in Paypal Advanced mode - please show your screenshot of your settings (of course I do not need your sensitive information :))

It also looks a little strange how checkout looks on Paypal website (and in the email from Paypal as well). There are "+" signs between the words. 

I was trying to turn on Paypal Standard from the same module (1.3.3) - and it works fine. It generates the orders fine in the BO. The problem is only with the advanced section.

post-369270-0-17692400-1396315186_thumb.jpg

post-369270-0-63212600-1396315186_thumb.jpg

post-369270-0-22336400-1396315187_thumb.jpg

post-369270-0-74235900-1396315187_thumb.jpg

While I waiting for somebody to reply - I did try to use Modulebazaar Paypal Advanced module. The payment is coming through and order is being created however this module has it's own glitches:

1) Availability is not working properly

2) Shipping estimator for some reason is shown and of course is not working properly.

Two above mentioned glitches however doesn't affect the payment and order creation process.

But I still prefer to get back to live native Paypal module 1.3.3.

post-369270-0-58486300-1396356883_thumb.jpg

I just took a look on the validation.php file in Paypalusa module.
It is said there that "Step 2: You also have to sign up for PayPal Payments Advanced and a gateway (either PayFlow Link or PayFlow Pro)"

What I did was I just signed up for PP Payments Advanced. Is PayFlow something different to sign up for? Like I told in my previous messages module from ModuleBazaar is processing payments normally (almost).

I'm having pretty much the same problems.  But I was never able to get paypal payments plus to work on the prior version either.  I've been trying to switch from authorize.net to paypal payments plus since February.  I got the same thing where the payment screen just goes blank.  The payment is received in paypal but no order is created.  So, I was forced to switch it back to stand and continue using authorize.net.

Now that 1.6 is out, I've upgrade and just added the paypal usa 1.3.3 hoping it would work with the upgrade, but it's still not working.  It's funny that when I have plus activated, the select paypal standard option works but not when it's just the CC. And when I switch it back to just standard (since plus doesn't work), it double my sales tax.  I don't get the doubling with "plus".  I'm not sure what to do about any of it.