0,00 prices problem at homepage and categories page

I removed the specific price from some default products and added specific prices to some new products.

But, the issue is the price displays 0.00 for products without specific price also.

To be clear, I have added total 10 products, out of which 3 products display price as 0.00 and they don't have any specific price.

Edited by roo10 (see edit history)

Again, the big thing to do is do not just change the sample items that come already installed with PS.  Delete the default samples that are installed.  Then the new ones I put in work fine.

Still seems like something that PS should have taken care of by now.

I'm a web developer and done so many PS installations and added new products by editing the default ones. But such issue is faced first time.

For your info, I did same thing on few other PS 1.6.0.8 installations and there isn't any issue with price display.

I'm searching hard in current installation but still can't find the fix for this issue.

The problem for is resolved. The http://cleandev.net team help me !!

The problem was in the data base, there was, one line in specific prices, which was on 0 for the price, and applied on all the products. I just delete this line. and it was ok. Maybe, if you're not sure about what you're doing, you can ask to a profesionnal to help you with that.

thanks to cleandev to help me to find the solution.

Tanks

Well, finally I have managed to fix the issue.

It was showing prices as 0.00 because I deleted the "Product Attributes" which were associated with those products. By deleting these attributes, the default combinations present in those products also gets deleted hence making the price as 0.00.

To fix the issue, create a new dummy combination in those products and then delete it later on.

I fixed it by changing my Prestashop 1.6.0.5  Themes>Js>product.js file with Prestashop 1.6.0.8 product.js file and it fixed the error for me and by just changing (1-$group_reduction) it was not working for me and i am sure there are more problems then just variable (1-$group_reduction) in Presta 1.6.0.5 product.js

UPDATE: It will fix the price reducted price issue but More Info and Reviews button won't work and they will bring you back to the Product page.

Edited by techniciaearth (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

please review this forge report, it might help someone having this issue.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835

Note: if this does not fix 'your' issue, please open a forge report using the link above and POST that link here so other can vote and follow the bug report.

This is what worked for me! Price is showing when I add combinations, combination price increases work, cart steps work...so far so good!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another solution is to go to themes > your theme > product.tpl and change

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

to

{addJsDef group_reduction=1}

Remember to clear smarty cache from the dashboard

Thank you very much, this has helped my case! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

A month ago, we found a bug on 1.6.0.5: whenever you'd set up a group reduction of 10%, the products would display a 90% reduction (the initial feature had been tested with a 50% reduction and that's how it ended up in the final version).

Then, Julien committed this fix: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/75692e60d3ed91f7fa9fffaa89c668de5f81db81

Basically replacing {$group_reduction} with {1-$group_reduction} in themes/yourthemename/product.tpl and merging this in the 1.6.0.6 release.

So 1.6.0.6 is clean!

However, some of you are facing a problem because you are using a theme that was developed from the standard theme of PrestaShop 1.6.0.5. If you combine our fix with a theme that was developed on the previous version of PrestaShop, you get a multiplier equal to {1-1}. And that's why you have prices at $0.

Please check this forge reports and the comments. You'll easily find out how to fix your prices display! http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1835

Thanks!

It worked for me :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

My products on the home page were showing € 0,00 . The product page displayed the correct price. 

Since I am new to PS I have this answer that might help other newbies. :-D 

After more than 5 hours of trying different options I solved my problem of no price showing on the front page.

In the products tab, select combinations,

then create a combination (the attribute must have been filled in under the product attributes tab in the products tab). 

Select the attribute,

Select the value ,

Change whatever you need to change in the menus that follow,

Save and stay or save. 

Finished , 

Refresh your web page with F5 

Hope that  my explanation is clear and helps.

Kind regards

Len

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, finally I have managed to fix the issue.

It was showing prices as 0.00 because I deleted the "Product Attributes" which were associated with those products. By deleting these attributes, the default combinations present in those products also gets deleted hence making the price as 0.00.

To fix the issue, create a new dummy combination in those products and then delete it later on.

You sir, are my Hero of the day! THANKS A LOT!!!

Another solution is to go to themes > your theme > product.tpl and change

{addJsDef group_reduction=$group_reduction}

to

{addJsDef group_reduction=1}

Remember to clear smarty cache from the dashboard

Hi so I have tested both method with product.js and with product.tpl and the result is:

When you have PS of version 1.6.. with animation when adding goods into basket so after changing - recopying product.js - this animation stops working. The only issue. Prices are shown but animation gone. Works only when customer buy directly from front page there this animation works. So I have made changes according to steps above and returned back my product.js and now - prices are visible and animation works.

So based on my testing - you don´t need to do anything with product.js. Try to change only code in product.tpl and should work.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I am using PrestaShop 1.6.09, this worked for me:

Solution:

UPDATE `ps_product` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

UPDATE `ps_product_shop` SET `cache_default_attribute` = 0;

Same problem while updating on 1.6.0.11 ... this solution has helped

This was my problem

This key [Expe_Ad1] hasn not a valid value format : ROSIE POSY COUCHES JETABLE BIODEGREDABLE
Erreur numéro :97

Détails :Clé de sécurité invalide

This is the solution, I hope it helps other,

L’anomalie générée  est causée par un nombre de caractères trop important  sur votre nom d’enseigne. En effet ROSIE POSY COUCHES JETABLE BIODEGREDABLE développe 40 caractères au lieu de 32 maximums. Cet élément devra être modifié sur votre back office, dans les coordonnées magasin.

translation, the shop name is too long; maximum length is 32 characters. 

keep well; 

Len