Copy of Categories and Subcategories

CliccaShop

Hello guys, I'm dealing with a difficult problem to which (I hope ) there is a solution, I have basically created the major categories ( 5 ) and their sub-categories (21 for each category ), now ignoring the fact that to create all these categories it took me two hours ( many subcategories are equal in other categories, but having just found a way to make the export of subcategories and then reload them in other major categories I gave up and did everything "by hand " ) the problem is something else ! That is that now I have to copy these main categories with related subcategories in the categories that will become the main current of the main ! Example: I have 97 categories ( between major categories and subcategories) that I must now copy to each one of the new categories (114 ), which in turn will become the new principal , as if I were to copy the categories ( and subcategories) present in the new categories that will carry the name of each provincial capital. How do I ? Is there a way to do an export of categories and subcategories ? ( As with the esport me in CSV exports only the main ones) .. seems absurd to me that there is such a thing .

Thanks for the answers ^ _ ^