After upgrade to 1.6 i cant add images in the editor i get a litle square with a black x black

Can someone please help me 

, so far i like the new prestashop 1.6 but i cant edit anything because the tinymce is not working rigth every time i try to edit like a category i add text  but when i try to add a image to the text it lets me chosse one image but then all i get   is litle square with a black x and no image , then if i safe nada , no image

Can someone please help me fix this ;) please

Thank you

my install is http://www.pcexpress.lu/fr/ here

post-730936-0-34352500-1395701056_thumb.png

Edited by marcolipe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I had the same problem; I am trying to add a picture to the manufacturer's description. Yes, deleting the htaccess file in img/cms works. First I had to change the CCC Compress inline JavaScript in HTML to "YES" in BackOffice, so as to change my text editor to the kind you have in that screenshot. Without that, the insert image button on the text editor won't work. The javascript just takes you to a 404 page in a new window. Then the 2nd and final thing is to delete the htaccess file from img/cms. (God knows why they put that there in the first place!) I was already considering restoring my 1.5.6 backup.

But wow! So far, 1.6 is da bomb!  Really enjoying the responsiveness, the grid view for products, and the product page itself! What I'd like to see next is to have the manufacturer names show on product pages and product listing, just before the price, and to have a 1-click payment feature. Long live Prestashop!

• Like 1