Trying New 1.6

Well my review about 1.6, the design are quite modern and indeed followed the latest trend of the design nowdays,

For Backoffice, there seems to work fine with me with only some bugs such as the "suggested module" keep loading and not showing anything.

But for the Front, there are some things that i dont think i like it, but i think it might be related to the NEW default theme.

Firstly the slider, it showing twice? and also i think because of the slider, it also causes my featured products also showing twice. (As im disable the slider the double featured products also gone). 

The design also not very pleased me as im quite sensitive and really love balance and beautiful straight lineup of the products. However in these new 1.6 Prestashop the balance are not there.

Example BELOW DIDNT INCLUDE the add to chart button, when the add to chart button are there, it look more uglier than that.

Pict++1.PNG

Now the next Example is the Footer which like not compitable with the current new theme, it just didnt get to the centre, and each of the info there, are not as properly arrange as the old 1.5.

Pict+2.PNG

But i beleive as this is the first release of 1.6.0, there will be a lot of other improvement, and about the slider module, did we need to change the module? because im indeed find another type of slider module on my backoffice. Just wondering though.

So until this is fix, i think i will stayed to 1.5.x.x as for me, clean and properly arrange will atract the eyes that sees it and for this time, 1.5.6 is look much better that 1.6.

And maybe, im believed there will be needing a lot of more details guide what to do list after upgrading to 1.6 to get the best result.

Thanks for reading :)

and for the Forumers that facing prob logged to B.O during 1st time installing the 1.6, im also face that problem, but i believed it just a cache prob, im refresh it a few times, using ctrl+f5 for chrome, and it did the trick and can logged in into my BackOffice again.

Edited by khairulaizat92 (see edit history)