Advanced Stock Man. and Supply Order broken in 1.6?

Well, I have a fresh installation of 1.6.0.5 and see a problem in Advanced Stock Management and Supply Orders.

I'm setting up a Supply Order with amount of an item of 10 pcs. Current amount in stock is 0.

When I change status to "Order validated" - everything fine.

When I change status to "Pending Receipt" - something is wrong:

- the stock management shows stil 0 products. Good!
- the amount under Products shows 10 pcs. So it added 10 pcs? Products is available in store. Not good!

Then I change status to "Order Received Completely" and also set the received amount to 10.

- the stock management shows stil 10 products. Good!
- the amount under Products shows 20 pcs. So it added 10 pcs more?  Not good!

If I under stock management now decrease the stock with 10 pcs, everything is down again at 0 pcs, both in stock management and under Products. 

Seems to be something wrong how the product amount is calculated when using "Supply Orders"! When adding manually in Stock Management is it fine, but this problems is showing first after using "Supply Orders" and changing to "Pending Receipt".

Can anybody test and confirm?? 

I'm having a similar problem.  when I mark the order as "order received completely" it doesn't add the stock.  I had the same problem with the previous version but thought it would be fixed in 1.6.  

Well, if you go throught all status, on at a time, the last one wiull add to the stock. You can't omit any steps. Problem is that the status "Pending Receipt" is also adding, so if you go through all statuses, the amount will be double of what you set in the Supply Order.

Seems like nowbody is looking at it in Forge right now. I just don't get why such a huge bug is "ignored", while small bugs that has to do with looks of the theme are beeing assigned and processed. :(

Edited by bloggus (see edit history)

Well, if you go throught all status, on at a time, the last one wiull add to the stock. You can't omit any steps. Problem is that the status "Pending Receipt" is also adding, so if you go through all statuses, the amount will be double of what you set in the Supply Order.

Seems like nowbody is looking at it in Forge right now. I just don't get why such a huge bug is "ignored", while small bugs that has to do with looks of the theme are beeing assigned and processed. :(

I also notice this bug when I wanted to use the advance stock management tool.  So I just disabke it.  At this point I don't need it, but will eventually.

The problem reside on the beta tester or the tester themselves.  Really, there are some bugs, like the blockcms version 1.1 which when update crash the cms block on the web page.  Facebook also break the link.  Plus a few other more that you can easily read about in this forum.

I understand it's a free version but this is not a reason to not fully test it three time more than once, before releasing anything. And even there, there will still be bugs.

I am lucky that most of the problem I found where on a testing server and also that my website is not online as this point.  But in the last 2 weeks I haven't stop scratching my head with the new version.  Ok some of it was my total lack of knowledge with this app.  But some of it are pure and simple bugs that could have easily been found with some deep testing.

A lot of user have live website and cannot afford the lost of revenue or even unsatisfied customer.  It's ours/their bread and butter.

With all this said.  I think this is a great app, it just need more testing.

Well, I have tested in for quite some time ad is seems like when using the Supply Orders, the amount of products finally being set in stock are actually right, but the amount shown under "Products" in catalog or under the product itself is totally different; usually double the one that is ordered and that is shown in stock. 

When I go through all the steps it still doesn't add. 

By the way, when you have changed to "Pending Receipt", you have to then choose "Update ongoing receipts of products", set the received amount and then change to "Order completely".

• Like 1

Don't hold your breath ... seems like this issue has been in forge for at least 4 months and somehow is ignored and not fixed, so I have very little hope.

I saw today, that there is yet another bug report in forge, but as Before not assigned to anybody.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-1453

I've seen other bug reports on this that were cancelled because the problem was supposedly fixed but it clearly wasn't.  I hope this report gets addressed and not ignored.  This is an important feature that I really need to work properly.  It would be nice if I didn't have to go through 5 different order statuses either.  I place an order then I receive it.  I think that changing the order status to "order received completely" from any other status should add the stock.  I shouldn't have to go through several statuses.  

• 8 months later...