(SOLVED)Fields Not Visible

Hi,

I'm quite new to prestahop and thusfar I'm loving it. The theme engine seems to work perfectly, although it was a little confusing at first.

Anyway, I tried adding a few products today but for some reason everytime I click on the add manufactor button some fields just won't show up. I've searched both google and this forum but I can't seem to find what might cause the problem
Another weird thing, when I click on the flag a small box will pop up, but it won't go away. I can click whatever and wherever I want but it won't close.

I've included 2 screenshots.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

13213_Vx4R14fdueFCMM472vvv_t

13214_F45APtYLkomE4RmRgycy_t

Well, after a lot tweeking and digging i found out the source of my problem.
Apparently, after upgrading to 1.2.4, some language files got corrupt or missing. As a result the default language couldn't be used correctly, thus the missing fields in varius screens at backend.
Check languages at backend and correct any problems that show there, save and you are good to go!

Hope i could help?

You might be "HIT" by this issue..

I got "HIT" straight in the face by that exact same issue. Problem was solved probably by changing the default back office language, but since the language packed showed warnings I decided to delete the entire pack.

Thanks alot!