Prestashop 1.6 Missing Theme Configurator

Hi

I downloaded the prestashop 1.6 theme  from 1.5.6.1 but i cannot configure the theme to match the new set up .I watched the below video showing me how to do the configuration but i am missing the theme configuration module

Please can you tell me how and where i can download this module .

I am not a web developer and so i am not familar with code so i worked primarily using the modules to build my website .

Thanks

Judith

• 8 months later...

I've just installed PS 1.6.0.9 today.  Fresh subdomain on a VPS.  No mods, no themes, nothing.  Only action taken was updating anything needing an update upon installation completion.

Activated the theme configurator - back end works fine.  Cannot get the front end to show up no matter what.  Saved it, cleared caches, deleted it, installed it, pulled it from GH repo.  Nothing.

Live Configuration Front = good

Theme Configurator Back = good

Theme Configurator Front = bad

Cant even see any resources suggested it has loaded (css/images/js etc).  Site seems operative, DB is good, error log is empty.

Any ideas anyone?  If it matters, I have root access - no shared hosting here :)

Thanks in advance.

Oh dear.  I just used Safari 5.1.7 and IE11 to test it = "just in case".  These are my 2 "barely operative" browsers for permissions.

They both run it fine.  FireFox (latest) and Chrome (latest) with very loose permissions - nothing!

Hopefully that helps someone - try every browser under the sun :) And nope, it wasn't browser caches - I've been running them in amnesiac mode.