Virtual Product no Add to Cart

Ianj72

Hi I have just installed the new Prestashop 1.6 and have started testing it out, I need to add some Virtual Products (ebook style) I have add one and it does not show the add to cart option on the screen in the shop what can be causing this.

• 2 weeks later...

My PS site would not be useful if I cannot sell my ebooks because there is no add-to-cart button. It is not the best to set quantity for a product like this. I hope someone can check and give some idea or instruction on this. If the mistake is mine, then I can do the right thing, but if this is a PS 1.6 bug, then no point struggling with it for now until the developer can do something about it.

Regards

My PS site would not be useful if I cannot sell my ebooks because there is no add-to-cart button. It is not the best to set quantity for a product like this. I hope someone can check and give some idea or instruction on this. If the mistake is mine, then I can do the right thing, but if this is a PS 1.6 bug, then no point struggling with it for now until the developer can do something about it.

Regards

Hi

I got this solved in the product information page make sure you have the option available for order ticked and stock for the item.

Edited by Ianj72 (see edit history)