Serious problem with module "Prestashop Database Optimization"

Greetings friends.

I installed the module database "Prestashop Database Optimization" version 1.1 into a version of Prestashop 1.4.6.2.

Recently I did a clean database with this module, abandoned carts, customer connections, etc..

The problem arises when we try to open the PDF invoices and orders it returns the message "fatal error" and is no longer possible to open the previous bills to date cleaning the database.

Can you help me how to retrieve PDF invoices before cleaning?. We sincerely appreciate any help possible. Customers need to present all bills 2013 and we are totally impossible

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Greetings friends.

I installed the module database "Prestashop Database Optimization" version 1.1 into a version of Prestashop 1.4.6.2.

Recently I did a clean database with this module, abandoned carts, customer connections, etc..

The problem arises when we try to open the PDF invoices and orders it returns the message "fatal error" and is no longer possible to open the previous bills to date cleaning the database.

Can you help me how to retrieve PDF invoices before cleaning?. We sincerely appreciate any help possible. Customers need to present all bills 2013 and we are totally impossible

Thanks

Excuse me for quoting after long time but did you find any way to do it?

Actually I was thinking to install this module, but I can't afford this problem. Could you tell me any work around you found for this?