Does anybody know how to get Google Checkout to send orders back to back office without a SSL

Guest energycon

Does anybody know how to get Google Checkout to send orders back to back office without a SSL

There are so many different posts saying you can or you can’t its confusing!

I just want the orders processed by Google checkout to show in my back office orders!
Unfortunately my host company one.com does not support SSL

A simple step by step guide if it is possible I am sure would help a lot of people here!

• 3 weeks later...

There isn't a way that I know of that will enable you to get Google Checkout API to reply to your store without SSL being installed. It is in their T&C;'s that this is a requirment if directed from your shopping cart. Reading on another cart forum there was an answer to this if you used buy now buttons from Google on your image page but this does not integrate into your cart and back end reports.

Why not just use a host that supplies a shared SSL if you cannot afford to buy one of your own. If you want a cheap certificate send me a PM and i'll show ya the way.

Hope this helps

FYI Anyone searching this stuff

- In order to use your Google Checkout module, you have to configure your Google Checkout account (sandbox account as well as live account). Log in to Google Checkout then go to Settings > Integration. The API callback URL is:
http://www.bombasticplastix.com/webshop/modules/gcheckout/validation.php

- The callback method must be set to XML.

- The orders must be placed with the same currency as your seller account. Carts in other currencies will be converted if the customer choose to pay with this module.