[SOLVED] "blockcontact" does not save fields

On Prestashop 1.6 RC, when I enter my phone number and email in the "block contact" configuration and click "Save" I get the "Configuration saved" message but they don't save, when I close the module configuration and open it again the fields are empty. They do not change in the frontend either, I see the 0123-456-789 phone on the top navbar (default bootstrap theme) that shows by default. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by fire2 (see edit history)

Hi Fire2,

I don't reproduce your issue in a fresh install of PrestaShop.

You can  wait for the official release today, this issue won't be in ;)

Best regards,

Well I updated to 1.6.0.5. and the issue persists... the only difference is that now the text (Contact us toll free: 01234-5678) on the frontend is gone, but I still can't save the data, I save them, I go back to the modules list, open it again and the fields are empty...

Hi,

i had the same issue for 'block contact infos' and 'block social' after updating to 1.6:

After the shop update the fields in the module configuration were empty, setting new values didn't work.

I also got the 'Configuration saved' message, but after reloading the module config the fields were empty again.

My Solution: Reinstalling the module. After reinstalling everything works fine.

Best regards,

Daniel

• Like 2

Hi,

i had the same issue for 'block contact infos' and 'block social' after updating to 1.6:

After the shop update the fields in the module configuration were empty, setting new values didn't work.

I also got the 'Configuration saved' message, but after reloading the module config the fields were empty again.

My Solution: Reinstalling the module. After reinstalling everything works fine.

Best regards,

Daniel

Thanks! Resetting the module fixed the problem...

i have noticed conflicts with options being in 2 places check all active contact blocks and make sure only 1 active.

next enter in preferences > Store contacts > enter your details.

there is a similar issue with themes and products to display.

in themes edit menu you can choose products per page if you set nothing saves. but then you can set it else where in the shop.

I think some menus are conflicting.