Paypal Pro v1.2.3 Doesn't work

roosterworker

Hi There,

My Issue 

When debug mode is turned on the following message is displayed after ‘Validate order’ is clicked:
"Error, please verify the card information”

When debug mode is turned off the following message is displayed after ‘Validate order’ is clicked:
Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'id_employee' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `ps_log` (`severity`, `error_code`, `message`, `object_id`, `id_employee`, `object_type`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES ('2', '0', '[PayPalPro] PayPalPro returned errors: Array\\n(\\n    [0] => Array\\n        (\\n            [L_ERRORCODE] => 10501\\n            [L_SHORTMESSAGE] => Invalid Configuration\\n            [L_LONGMESSAGE] => This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.\\n            [L_SEVERITYCODE] => Error\\n        )\\n\\n)\\n', '0', '0', '', '2014-03-13 15:30:26', '2014-03-13 15:30:26')
thrown in /var/www/vhosts/preprod.tutudumonde.com/classes/db/Db.php on line 613

The following steps have been taken to try to resolve the problem with no success.
1: Created a new dev environment, upgraded this to 1.5.6.2, purchased an SSL certificate for www.dont-use-dev.tutudumonde.com and installed
1: Reinstalled PayPal Pro module.
2: Downloaded a fresh copy of the PayPal Pro module from the 'Order history’ page on the PrestaShop Addons website.
3: Obtained new PayPal API credentials and hand typed them into the PayPal Pro module configuration page.
4: Dropped the ps_paypal_orders table and reinstalled the PayPal Pro module.

It would be good if someone from Prestashop in Paris could step up and assist with resolution of this.

1: I have purchased the top support package from Prestashop Miami.

2: Many calls have been loaded about this to prestashop.freshdesk.com.

3: The latest ticket 2919 was closed by Miami saying "It looks like your performed a migration from a previous version of Prestashop 1.5.5.0 to 1.6.0.2. So we are closing the call and check with your support team to see if you support plan covers this. As you can see by the screenshot the website is using 1.5.6.2 

4: So the bottom line is I keep going around in circles with Miami which is the MOST INCOMPETENT paid support service I have ever encountered. 

Is there anyone out there who can please help?

Peter