Prestashop doesn't send emails anymore

Hello! First, I want to thank prestashop developers for this great free software. The only bad thing I can see is the very bad portuguese translation, looks like it has been done by a google translation tool or a child...

Well, I will tell you about my problem, for the last month my prestashop online-store has been working great, but this week, it no longer send emails, nor to me, nor to the costumers, and I didn't change anything, so I can't understand why this has happen, any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello! First, I want to thank prestashop developers for this great free software. The only bad thing I can see is the very bad portuguese translation, looks like it has been done by a google translation tool or a child...

Well, that was the same with the Dutch one when I started, I re-started from the bottom over again.
Maybe you should do the same ;-)

Well, I will tell you about my problem, for the last month my prestashop online-store has been working great, but this week, it no longer send emails, nor to me, nor to the costumers, and I didn't change anything, so I can't understand why this has happen, any ideas?

Thanks!

Is it a hosted site or do you have your own server?

If hosted, what is you hoster saying?