Custom module page not loading

Hi,

worked with PS 1.6 beta, I've created custom page for my module. The module manage import of items and export for goods search engines. I need to create custom page inside module, where I'll be able to generate xml output, so that page shall be completely without template, just raw output.

I want to be able use PS URL rewrite and I also want my page to live in PS instance, so I can use Db class, Configuration class etc, so I registered custom page as front controller.

class mymoduleFeederModuleFrontController extends ModuleFrontController
{

public $php_self = 'feeder';

public function init()
	{
		parent::init();
	}

}

In 1.6 beta, it worked. In 1.6 RC1, I cannot acces my page. I have rewrite rule, but neither of my attempts:

myshop.com/index.php?controller=feeder&module=mymodule
myshop.com/feeder

works. After upgrade to RC1, I re-enabled mymodule and check rewrite settings under SEO tab. Is there any configuration, that resets during upgrade and I ommit? Did the way of creating custom pages changed in 1.6 RC1? Or, even better, is there any other, better way to create custom page inside PS?

Thanks

After several unsuccessfull trials  I moved my `Class Feeder` to root of shop and include

require_once '/config/config.inc.php';
require_once '/classes/db/Db.php'; 

to be able to call `Configutarion` and `Db` class. But I'm still curious how to properly generate custom page for certain module in PS 1.6?

Edited by MrGumby (see edit history)