Create an inbound shipping module

iFixYouri

Hello,

The company I work for offers repair services. The customers purchase a service through our website, and then they mail their device to our repair facility where we fix them and then send them back.

Our site is currently on an old version of prestashop(1.4). We have a new version nearly ready to launch, but we're missing one last piece.

I need someone to create a module for me that when a customer is checking out on our site, the customer will have the option to have a shipping label emailed to them using their desired shipping method(UPS ground, 2 day, overnight, etc). This module would add a section to the checkout page where the customer could select the inbound shipping service to get the device to our repair facility, and email them a label once checkout is complete.

This is in addition to the shipping they choose for us to send their device back(which already exists in prestashop). I can't find anything already out there. I need this done asap.

Currently we have this working on a hacked up version of prestashop 1.4. The customer selects their inbound shipping method, and outbound. Needless to say, this is not compatible with the new version of prestashop.

If you have the right know-how and can help, please let us know.

I welcome any and all questions. Thanks!

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

I had sent you a PM please have a look on it and let me know when is the right time to discuss further things.

I hope you would like to work with us as we provide our services in the budget with top notch quality.

Waiting to hear from you.....

Regards,

Adrian Wills