Paid job offer: Some bug fixes on 1.4.8.2 custom theme

happymug

My company sells unroasted (green) coffee and roasted coffee

I'm currently running an ecommerce site selling coffee, built on Prestashop 1.4.8.2

I have a custom theme but no longer am in contact with the coder.

-i have a page that is supposed to list all of the green coffee for sale in one concise list (http://www.happymugc.../5-green-coffee) but only some of the products in each category are displayed.  I would like for EVERY product in the green coffee category to be displayed on this page.  for example, if you click on the "African" subcategory you will see that there are actually 12 products for sale in the African subcategory that should be listed, but this page only lists 4 of them!? ?   This is confusing to my customers.

-I would like to accept Paypal, but I've tried two modules.  The UK module strips out the US State in the address field, causing an error when they use it.  The USA module completely kills the cart screen and blocks all orders.   Anyone have a solution for installing Paypal on US sites?

_____

if you're interested in helping with the above issues, then let me know.  I  figure you have a ballpark idea how long these tasks will take you, and what compensation you need to accomplish these fixes.  So give me a ballpark estimate of what you need, and maybe we can make a deal.  I would prefer someone in the USA because that way I can pursue legal recourse if you scam me.   If you are not based in USA I won't prepay you for your work, but I am an honest businessman, and after you complete your side of the contract, I will pay you the full amount that we have agreed on.  Payment would probably be through Paypal, but I'm open to learning about alternative payment services.    

Edited by happymug (see edit history)