JOB OFFER: Custom module development

GetContactList

This job requires advanced skills. I'm not interested in engaging someone who wil be doing OJT (on-the-job training).

Project Title: Integrate and beautify LinkedIn Search

Summary: I'm building a website in PrestaShop that will work in association with LinkedIn, using their APIs.

Knowledge Required: PHP, LinkedIn APIs (working code provided), PrestaShop module development.

NDA Required: You must agree not to disclose the scope, nature or results of this project with any party.

Ownership of Work: All works produced as a result of this project will be my property.

Right of refusal: If the winning bidder's skills are not deemed as described, or if bidder fails to make substantial progress based on the duration they have set, both solely in the project owner's opinion, project owner reserves the right to cancel the project at no cost to self.

Documentation: Documentation describing the content, function and installation location of folders and files is required.

No Bid: If you choose to not bid, you certify that you will destroy the associated requirements document.

Advances/Draws: Not up for discussion.

A detailed requirements document and a prototype of the basic functionality is available to serious bidders. You must have been a member of this board for a minimum of one year and have made 120 substantive posts.

Please send an email with any questions or request to bid to [email protected]. I'll send you the requirements document and prototype code. You respond with:

- Why you, preferably with examples or descriptions of your work.

- Your PrestaShop profile id.

- How long the project is estimated to take.

- Name your price in a fixed bid,. Accomodations will be made if there is any "scope creep".

You have the option of requesting this to be run through Elance with escrow.

PLEASE:  No posers!

This job requires advanced skills. I'm not interested in engaging someone who wil be doing OJT (on-the-job training).

Project Title: Integrate and beautify LinkedIn Search

Summary: I'm building a website in PrestaShop that will work in association with LinkedIn, using their APIs.

Knowledge Required: PHP, LinkedIn APIs (working code provided), PrestaShop module development.

NDA Required: You must agree not to disclose the scope, nature or results of this project with any party.

Ownership of Work: All works produced as a result of this project will be my property.

Right of refusal: If the winning bidder's skills are not deemed as described, or if bidder fails to make substantial progress based on the duration they have set, both solely in the project owner's opinion, project owner reserves the right to cancel the project at no cost to self.

Documentation: Documentation describing the content, function and installation location of folders and files is required.

No Bid: If you choose to not bid, you certify that you will destroy the associated requirements document.

Advances/Draws: Not up for discussion.

A detailed requirements document and a prototype of the basic functionality is available to serious bidders. You must have been a member of this board for a minimum of one year and have made 120 substantive posts.

Please send an email with any questions or request to bid to [email protected]. I'll send you the requirements document and prototype code. You respond with:

- Why you, preferably with examples or descriptions of your work.

- Your PrestaShop profile id.

- How long the project is estimated to take.

- Name your price in a fixed bid,. Accomodations will be made if there is any "scope creep".

You have the option of requesting this to be run through Elance with escrow.

PLEASE:  No posers!

Ready to start!