Prestashop 1.6 better cms

mitsos1os

Hi guys...

I am using Prestashop to develop e-commerce sites. And I must say, I am quite satisfied with its overall experience and out of the box ecommerce features.

However, there is one thing that Prestashop is really lacking.... A good blog/cms system...

It is now very crucial to include articles in your e-shop to inform and attract as many customers as you can and Prestashop's CMS doesn't really cut it... This is a big disdvantage compared to other solutions, like Joomla + Virtuemart or Drupal Commerce...

If Prestashop was to have a complete cms system with account privileges, blogging and commenting for users,,, I think its out of the box experience would be unbeatable for an online cart...

Is there any chance we might see something like this in v 1.6 or in an upcoming version?

P.S. Just stating my opinion here...

Feel free to comment!

• Like 4

Guys, please follow this topic if you have any questions: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/305917-module-simpleblog/ because someone just delete my post where I wrote about CMS and simpleblog options.

SimpleBlog use Facebook Comments to comments mechanism, I dont use any native comments, I'm sure that facebook comments are now the best option because no one can comment without sharing their basic informations, Im sure this will help with unwanted comments from bad competitors.