[Solved] Mobile Cart Problem

Hi,

Using Prestashop version 1.5.6.2 on one site and 1.5.6.1 on another. Both sites have the same issue.

I have two multistore websites using Prestashop and have just found there is a problem in the mobile version of the shopping cart. When anyone adds an item to the cart, the site will just go to an empty cart as seen in the attached screenshot (from my mobile phone). The item can only be seen if you switch back to the desktop site.

post-541130-0-77860100-1392481686_thumb.jpg

I know the mobile carts were working a few weeks ago until I updated from 1.5.4.1 to these latest versions.

I have disabled the mobile theme on one site for the time being as it has a responsive theme ( but really need the mobile theme for phones), but the fault can still be seen on http://vsoc.org.uk/vsoc_shop/vsoc_merchandise/ and on http://vsoc.org.uk/vsoc_shop/vsoc_join/

Is there a fix?

Many thanks

Nick

Edited by Nick Lappage (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for just one answer to this issue. How can I get the default mobile theme's cart to work correctly in PS 1.5.6.1 and 1.5.6.2?

It all worked well in 1.5.4.1

Updates to the navigation of the mobile cart are great in the new versions - if only it could be used to purchase products.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I seem to have it fixed. Got the solution from Kurt (if you're reading this, then thanks sprockhopper).

In the Back Office, go to Advanced Parameters, then Performance, then change the radio button option from Minify HTML to Keep HTML as original. Hopefully this will help many more!

keep_html_original.png

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Nick Lappage (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I seem to have it fixed. Got the solution from Kurt (if you're reading this, then thanks sprockhopper).

In the Back Office, go to Advanced Parameters, then Performance, then change the radio button option from Minify HTML to Keep HTML as original. Hopefully this will help many more!

keep_html_original.png

Cheers,

Nick

I had the same problem a fixed for me.....thanks a lot

• 2 months later...

Hi!
I had this bug too, but I didn't want to keep HTML as original.
I think I had a solution:
It is in line 44 in themes/votretheme/mobile/shopping-cart.tpl, the input is on multiple lines, you just have to delete the spaces in order to have the input in one line:

<input type="number" class="qty-field cart_quantity_input" name="product_cart_quantity_{$product.id_product}" value="{$product.cart_quantity}" min="0" max="{$product.quantity_available}" data-mini="true" data-initial-quantity="{$product.cart_quantity}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product}" data-id-product-attribute="{$product.id_product_attribute}" />

I hope it will solve your problem too, and sorry for my bad english

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

thanks j-charles,

in PS 1.5.6.2 this solve problem with cart.... it's better solution then OFF Minify HTML.

Thanks but In my theme folder there's no mobile folder. I only have a mobile folder in the default theme....so this is no solution in my case

• 1 year later...