Unable to edit text/string in header

Hello, all of you amazing people of the Presteshop forum.

As some of you know, I've had a few issues with my site before.

URL: www.novaline.dk/da/

In the right side of the header, you'll see my shopping basket. above it are two links, contact & sitemap. (kontakt & sitemap in danish).

It might be a totally silly question, but I need to change both of them, danish and english, to have a capital letter as the first letter. How?

I've tried digging into the translation file for danish (/da/), but with no luck whatsoever.

I've kinda lost hope.

Thanks in advance, 

- Musky ;D

Good morning

You can perhaps do this through:

Back office > Localization > Translations > Installed modules

Or go to:

public_html/Your Shop/themes/modules/blockpermanentlinks/blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl

And do it there: (see text in RED)

<!-- Block permanent links module HEADER -->
<div id="header_links" class="leo-groupe g-dropdown pull-left">
<a href="#" class="groupe-btn hidden hidden-tablet hidden-desktop">{l s='Quick link'  mod='blockuserinfo'} <span class="caret"></span></a>
<ul class="hidden-phone groupe-content">
<li id="header_link_home"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact', true)}" title="{l s='home' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='Home' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_contact"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('contact', true)}" title="{l s='contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='Contact' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_sitemap"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap')}" title="{l s='sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}">{l s='Sitemap' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}</a></li>
<li id="header_link_bookmark">
<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks' js=1}');</script>
</li>
</ul>
</div>
<!-- /Block permanent links module HEADER -->

Result

Hope this helps

Paul

I've been able to get it back into the header.

I've also succesfully changed "kontakt" to "Kontakt".

However, if I try your second method, the word "Kontakt" on the danish site becomes "Contact" as well.

I also can't seem to find anything called Installed Modules under Back office > Localization > Translations

Edited by MuskyDough (see edit history)