?multi-shipping= error, please HELP

Hi, hopefully this is a problem that others have encountered, I'm testing my new version of prestashop and when i've gone through the process of adding a product to the cart, creating an account/guest checkout and clicking the terms and conditions, where the payment gateways should be and the url is /order?multi-shipping=.... the next page is blank? I've tested with and without the theme, also turned off guest checkout, allow multishipping and enabled one-page checkout. 

If anyone has any ideas please respond as I'm completely stumped

Robin 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem with the default theme, with the authorize.net module.  The problem can be solved by enabling the check writing module and disabling the authorize.net module.

However, this is an inadequate solution, as I have been approved for authorize.net and have everything set up.  I need the authorize.net module to work.  

My url is "giftcardhunt.com", can anyone please help me in this last set of setting my store up?

• 6 months later...

Well, in my case, its because the payment module is not installed or need to be reinstalled.

Perfeito! 
Instalei uma forma de Pagamento e funcionou!
.................................................................................
Perfect! 
I installed the form of payment and it worked!