How do I set cart rules for free shipping on orders over $600, but not all items quality

Please help if you can.

I have a problem that I'm sure isn't unique to only us and I'm needing some help on how to set up my cart rules regarding free shipping. THE SCENARIO . . . we have about 900 products that we sell to dealers (dealers have to log-in to our cart - members only) at a wholesale price. If a dealer orders over $600 in combined totals, they receive free shipping. BUT, we also sell items (our closeout items) within that same store at our cost.  We can't offer free shipping on those items.  How do I set up my cart rules to reflect that only certain items qualify for free shipping (and only when their total order exceeds $600) and our closeout items do not get counted into that total? Hope I've explained this well enough. 

Lane

Edited by LaneButz (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi

Their is not such setting in prestashop to create the cart rule for such condition. you only set the no. of minimum products in cart to apply the cart rule.

I think its only achieve by creating the cart rule dynamically for such conditions.