How to create a list of reference stores in the account creation form?

Aurelien35

Hi everyone, 

I am working on the development of an e-commerce website for a client, using Prestashop 1.5.6.2.

My client has about 200 stores and each of their customers has to choose one specific store ("Referent store" for warranty purposes or for in-store delivery).

I have several questions on this issue:

1. I would like to add a field in the account creation form (and also in the editing form) in which the customer must choose a store from a list, or even better by using a search function similar to the default front-end store locator (controller=stores).

The 200+ stores will be entered in the ps_store table (so as not to create an extra table). 

How can I retrieve the data from this table and display it in a list in the account creation form? This will be a compulsory field for the customer (i.e. he has to choose a reference store).

2. When a customer places an order, he must be able to choose between several delivery options, including Home Delivery (no problem here) or In-store Delivery. If he chooses In-store Delivery, I want the Delivery Address in the order to be changed to the address of the customer's Reference Store (the one stored in his account). 

Any idea?

I'd appreciate any tips, advice or examples of code that could help resolve these issues.

Many thanks in advance.

Aurelien