Help & Cleanup Needed on Prestashop 1.5.x website

stonepilot

Looking to hire someone to help fix our PrestaShop 1.5.x site.

We've got less than 1000 total products and just recently tried to do an upgrade as there was a problem processing credit cards on authorize.net since late last year.  The upgrade broke the image paths as well and some of the template layout.

Everyone who was originally involved in the project is no longer with the company. 

The good news is that we have a full development version of the site which is running in a sub-folder (for some strange reason), so maybe they were just doing a htaccess rewrite to this subfolder.  Also, this has a good version of the template as well.

Anyhow, need an expert to help us out with this to get the site so that it's not broken.  If anyone is interested please contact me on here and give me your background and experience level with PrestaShop projects.

• 2 weeks later...

in this case need to check your store

Thanks for the feedback, but can you tell me what does that mean?  The site was working properly before the update to 1.5.6.2.

edit:  Ok, I get it, you mean that you would need to check the store yourself to see what's going on, is that it?  Sorry, I've been out of town for a week and the owners of this website are understandably ticked off and want to just dump it all and start over,but that's not really an option if we're this close to having this get fixed.

Edited by stonepilot (see edit history)

Thanks Joel for putting your fresh set of eyes on this site.

I've got one problem still.  Authorize.net (AIM) is accepting credit cards, but not pushing back the final authorization.  Any thoughts on this anyone?

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. 

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Hi.

This error may be caused by your script not responding within a specified amount of time. It will also be displayed if anything other then a 200 success message is returned. So it would appear that there may be an error in your relay response URL. You should check this first.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

Edited by CartExpert.net (see edit history)