Postal code error

FerreireX

Hi

I'm from portugal and the custumer can buy nothing, i have a post code error.

The postal code in Portugal is 0000-000

I define the postal code 0000-000 in Menu Location - Country - portugal

after i insert the postal code the prestashop warning-me the postal code is invalid

postal code example: 3700-001

post-20860-0-71790100-1391798160_thumb.png

Edited by FerreireX (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think it would be great if we could have the suggested fix for the current version of Prestashop that I have (1.5.6.1) - even if I completely deselect the postal code requirement, there is still an error that says "Invalid postal Code" - I dont like the new Prestashop format layout - I want to keep it as 1.5.6.1 and I dont want to upgrade. besides, each and every future release of Prestashop has its own set of problems and coding errors - there will always be coding errors so I dont think its reasonable to keep waiting for a new release. You are just exchanging one set of problems for a new set of problems.

So - can we have the fix to the code please?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem (sometimes) in PS 1.6.0.9... Not always, but some customers have noticed the problem, so I don't know how many cutomers would have left the 'building' after this error occurs. Annoying.

Some customers are asked for their postal code... even when they enter the code, they get the same question again and again. For all of the countries we work with, I disabled the postal code formats (made the format blank in de the admin)... I hoped that would settle the problem... but it didn't...

Does someone know how I can fix this???