Blank Page loads after updating customer order status PS 1.5.6.0

When changing the status of a customer order (preparation in progress, delivered, cancelled ect). After clicking the add button the page goes blank. Error reporting has been turned on and this is the message provided. Now if the browser pages is refreshed the custosmer order page loads up with the message status has already been assigned.

Can someone with more knowledge lend assistance in correcting this.

Error Reporting Message

[PrestaShopException]

object can't be loaded
at line 1247 in file controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php

1241. 1242. 	public function renderView()1243. 	{1244. 		$order = new Order(Tools::getValue('id_order'));1245. 		if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order))1246. 			throw new PrestaShopException('object can\'t be loaded');1247. 1248. 		$customer = new Customer($order->id_customer);1249. 		$carrier = new Carrier($order->id_carrier);1250. 		$products = $this->getProducts($order);1251. 		$currency = new Currency((int)$order->id_currency);
  • AdminOrdersControllerCore->renderView - [line 1495 - classes/controller/AdminController.php] - [0 Argument]
  • AdminControllerCore->initContent - [line 167 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
  • ControllerCore->run - [line 348 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
  • DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 53 - admin5051/index.php] - [0 Argument]

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank You
WYD

Edited by WYD (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

We have just moved to a new Hosting provider. All seems to be ok.

I tried to modifify the status of a new order to canceled... and we get the blank page. Refreshing the page we notice that the status is correctly changed, but this is not normal I think

So it happens with PS 1.5.6.2, in the order management (controller=AdminOrders)

index.php?controller=AdminOrders&vieworder&token=****************

What should I write with firebug?