Product Availability status on product-list

How to have the same availability information from product page (product.tpl) on the product list (product-list.tpl)?
with possibility of translation

I've follow this fix here but can't be translated and this method is not calling real data from the Availability settings

is there a way to call the product status from the "Displayed text when in-stock" and "Displayed text when back-ordereding is allowed" from Availability settings instead call it from Quantity?

it makes more sense to just display the same availability status as the product page availability status.

I think this must be in the prestashop 1.6 from the binning!

Prestashop 1.5.6.2
Default Theme

Tanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry I don't have a solution for you but I have the same question ...

Did you find a way to solve this since your post ?

Thks

Laurent

Hi,

Unfortunately I did not find a solution yet, and no one seems to care about this,

in my opinion I think this is more important than the tons of useless posts already answered and fixed here on prestashop forums

and yet no one have a solution for this important problem, I just dont get it...

• 3 months later...

I also was interested in availability in product - list, but I dont know if it will be usefull:

<div class="additional_icons">
{if $product.quantity >= 1}
<span class="fast_delivery_icon" title="{l s='Greitas pristatymas'}"></span>

{elseif $product.available_date > $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d'}

<span class="pre-order_icon" title="{l s='Numatoma pristatymo data:'} {$product.available_date}"</span>

Value shows in icons, but u can show in different way.

So if I have product in house, it shows fast delivery icon, else it shows available date when this product will come. 

• 1 year later...

Has anyone solved this? It seems crazy to have to set the "in stock" and "out of stock" text individually for each product on the Quantities tab. There should be a global setting for the Product Page that follows the same global setting for the Product List. Currently my catalog shows "In Stock" for all items on the product list, but when viewing a product page it shows the number of items available followed by nothing - just a number floating out there - unless I manually add "In Stock" to EVERY quantity section for every product! Crazy. I'm on 1.6.0.11

• 8 months later...