Store locater Google Map Not Displaying

When I first installed the store locater block the google map displayed okay but it showed florida. Then I updated the store contact and added the longitude and latitude. Then the map showed the store and all of the features worked.

I then went to bed. The next morning I went to my customers office and when we tried to test the store locater the map would not display and the features do not work?

The error says google is undefined? Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined and error gives link to this cache file: https://probty.com/themes/default/cache/957cad238b2803f5653c9ea066b5d774.js

Not sure how I broke this any suggestions would be appreciated very much. The only thing I can think of that I did was activate the google analytics....

You can see it at https://probty.com/en/stores

Thank you :D

post-751782-0-81921800-1390556721_thumb.jpg

Hi, my site is under construction and I can not open it right now. The Store locator does not work anymore. It worked perfectly before 1.5.6.2 !!!!! I'll let you know when the site will be online.

Okay cool let me know when it is up and going. I want to see if you are getting the same error as me which is: Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined and error gives link to this cache file:

• 4 months later...

Did you ever get this figured out?  I'm having the same issue on 1.5.6.2 and it's when I enable SSL on the whole site.

If I disable SSL it works fine so I tried a couple of changes that I found here but no joy yet...

Thanks!

James

• 1 year later...