Upgrade problems 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.6.2 with One-click

Hello,

After upgrading 1.5.4.1 to 1.5.6.2 with One-click I got this message and I do not understand what to do.

Does anyone have an answer?

Warning: require_once(/var/lib/prestashop/shop.bjarstal.com/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/lib/prestashop/shop.bjarstal.com/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/lib/prestashop/shop.bjarstal.com/override/classes/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/lib/prestashop/shop.bjarstal.com/override/classes/Tools.php on line 175

Below you will find rows 170 to 181 in Tools.php 

private static function _isActive()
 {
  if (self::$_isActive == -1)
  {
   // This override is part of the cloudcache module, so the cloudcache.php file exists
   require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php');
   $module = new CloudCache();
   self::$_isActive = $module->active;
  }

return self::$_isActive;
 }

Thanks

Hans

• 1 month later...

Which FAQs?

Also I found CloudCache module to download , although no instruction on how to install and it seems not for new version of prestashop.

The question is why for new version we have to have this module? ! and still struggling to solve the issue.

I must say that through all incarnations of Prestashop from the first version that included the '1-click upgrade' to this latest version - it's never gone without mangling something when done on a live, functioning site.

This is a problem I have never had updating any other CMS/shopping cart. Looking at the numerous posts on the forum and bug reports this is not that uncommon a problem either!

Before releasing these modules - or indeed deprecating the old 'manual upgrade' method I can't help but feel the upgrade module should be made more robust/reliable than it obviously is!

Prestashop is great - when it works, it's just getting it to upgrade reliably that causes the issues.

If I remember this right the problem is that Cloud Cache is discontinued , there is no upgrade for the newer versions and the only way I could get around it was to reinstall the old version of Prestashop with database and files, de-install Cloud Cache by using the module handler and then to redo the upgrade! So I hope you have a backup of both files and database because with the upgrade there is a modification of the database !