Job offer - need a mod to customize the cart rules

soniceb

edit: module developed and working. Thanks.

Hello all,

I need someone skilled to make a mod to the cart rule module.

Currently you can create a cart rule and in the "Conditions" tab set a minimum quantity of items. What I need is a customization to add a condition for a "maximum quantity" of items. After the maximum quantity is reached, then the discount in not applied to the remaining items, and they are priced regularly.

For example, consider the case where I give a 50% discount voucher to the customers and I set a maximum quantity limit to 6 items for that voucher. Then if a user puts 8 of those items in the cart, and each item costs 10$, the total is: 6 * 10 / 2 + 2 * 10 = 50. That is he pays 6 items discounted and the remaining 2 items at full price. 

Who can make this mod for me? 

Thank you.

Edited by soniceb (see edit history)

Hello all,

I need someone skilled to make a mod to the cart rule module.

Currently you can create a cart rule and in the "Conditions" tab set a minimum quantity of items. What I need is a customization to add a condition for a "maximum quantity" of items. After the maximum quantity is reached, then the discount in not applied to the remaining items, and they are priced regularly.

For example, consider the case where I give a 50% discount voucher to the customers and I set a maximum quantity limit to 6 items for that voucher. Then if a user puts 8 of those items in the cart, and each item costs 10$, the total is: 6 * 10 / 2 + 2 * 10 = 50. That is he pays 6 items discounted and the remaining 2 items at full price. 

Who can make this mod for me? 

Thank you.

Ready to start on this :)