JOB Offer - Presta and PHP knowledge needed

spott

Hi

I need little help from PHP programmer who knows also PrestaShop.

Problem - I am using right now in my store Attribute Wizard Pro and also One Page Checkout module. Now I bought also Custom Element online designer. But all these modules using overrides and some of them conflicting witch each other. Also - there is needed some small template changes to show in cart custom element elements also, when needed.

As I am not PHP programmer - its hard to me check it everything. Custom Element and Attribute Wizard Pro overrides are merged (thanks to Custom element support) and it works - but it need to test. Idea is to change AWP config so, that it works only for products, where supplier code is set AWP or something (it is needed also make one time script/command to change all product supplier codes to this one) - that is build in feature in AWP.

I discovered cart override what conflicts with OPC module - when I am adding customized element to cart - I am getting now only white page.

So its easier and fastest way to me now hire some one, who knows presta and php and can make that work.

I have test store (copy of main store), where is possible to make tests.

So I am waiting Your offers. I think that best way is agree with hourly rate and also some preliminary hours.