Lost my whole shop

I've recently done some moving around and deleting of some files off our server. My shop is located at tydlemage.com/shop
if you type in tydlemag.com you get a directory of our files. If you click any of the following files shop, shop1, shop_default nothing happens i just get a white page?? Does anyone know what i i should do in this situation. I'm about to reinstall the whole thing but then i'll lose all the customer database and modifications i've made for that past year.

Any suggestions would be amazing at this point.

Thanks,

-john

I've been struggling with trying to access my shop. I can get into the backend tydlemag.com/shop/backend but i cant see my shop at tydlemag.com/shop it just brings up a white blank page no error or anything. Does anyone know why this would be happening?

Thanks,

-john

When typing tydlemag.com I have an error message saying the server can't be found.

In addition, if you get the folder content when accessing tydlemag.com (and not only tydlemag.com/shop) it means that other files are missing on your site, not only PrestaShop's files.

Next, only you knows what you deleted, so it will be difficult to help you. If by chance you only deleted files from your shop's root, you can try to copy them back from the archive (don't replace the existing ones).

Finally, when you'll have retrieved your shop, first thing you'll do is to learn doing back-ups.

Thanks
I did back up the site on my harddrive when i uploaded it again it starting having this issue. I did change the password in the cpanel but i modified the config file settings.inc.php. It still just loads a white page? I really have no idea what to do from here.

Since you're able to log into your Admin backend, click on "Preferences" and then click on "No" for Friendly URL.

Save that, and also rename your .htaccess file to something like _.htaccess to disable it for now. Let us know what happens