[Solved] Unknown column 'a.start_day' in 'where clause'

I recently upgraded to 1.5.6.1 and now I'm seeing this error when I attempt to update a product.

Unknown column 'a.start_day' in 'where clause'

Attached is a screen capture of the full error.

Edit: Actually I just realized, this happens as soon as I log into Prestashop, provided that I have debugging enabled with

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

post-506666-0-27393800-1389978907_thumb.jpg

Edited by batman42ca (see edit history)

I discovered the cause. It was a 3rd party plugin (extraproducttabs) that apparently was no longer compatible after upgrading to Prestashop 1.5.6.1 from 1.5.5.0. After upgrading the module, the problem has gone away.

Hi Batman,

M sorry i did not understand how you resolved the issue ? 

Edit: I did not found any module in directory with name "extraproducttabs". I also searched for this name in all my site but no records found.

I am having the same error after upgrading the prestashop. I also attached the screenshot of full error.

Kindly explain a bit more that how you resolved the error.

Really looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,

Aun Jabbar.

post-621323-0-06495700-1390000858_thumb.jpg

Edited by aun4some1 (see edit history)

M sorry i did not understand how you resolved the issue ? 

Edit: I did not found any module in directory with name "extraproducttabs".

extraproducttabs is a plugin that is not part of prestashop normally. It was a plugin I added that someone else wrote. I don't know how he fixed the problem.

My suggestions is to start disabling plugins one at at a time until you discover which one is causing the problem.

extraproducttabs is a plugin that is not part of prestashop normally. It was a plugin I added that someone else wrote. I don't know how he fixed the problem.

My suggestions is to start disabling plugins one at at a time until you discover which one is causing the problem.

Thank you for you response.

I resolved the issue ... see this topic : http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/302137-prestashopdatabaseexception-backoffice-orders/