Job offer to prestashop expert & active user

yavanna

I have been trying to figure out some issues with my page myself, but since I have no php nor programming knowledge/talent, surfing internet and forums hasnt much helped.

First problem is, that when products are displayed, there is empty space (chrome: left side, explorer: between products)

Second problem is, that I have responsive theme, but top horizontal menu is not responsive, therefore sometimes there are two rows of menu. 

If anyone is interested, I can give more details.

P.S. My budget is 100 EUR and I need an invoice. 

I have been trying to figure out some issues with my page myself, but since I have no php nor programming knowledge/talent, surfing internet and forums hasnt much helped.

First problem is, that when products are displayed, there is empty space (chrome: left side, explorer: between products)

Second problem is, that I have responsive theme, but top horizontal menu is not responsive, therefore sometimes there are two rows of menu. 

Very interested in helping if still need help. would like to know more 

Job offers forum rule is: 

Freelancers may respond to Job Offerings ONLY if they are an active and helpful forum member. Freelancers, only 1/4 (25%) of your posts may be Job Offer responses.

So - sorry, but active users only :)

We are ready to help you! Do you have skype account?