Job offer: custom module

w3bsolutions

I would need a custom module with these requirements. I have a B2B site where I want customers to be disabled automatically after X days/months without logging in, because some just seem to register to compete with our prices. I haven't found any module with these features.

This is a draft of how I would like the module to be:
- The configuration should allow to specify X days/months before a customer is disabled (since last login).
- It should also allow to specify X days before expiry date in which the customer receives a notification by email (saying something like "if you don't login in the following X days/hours your account will be disabled."
- When the customer is disabled automatically, another email should be sent saying something like "your account has been disabled. To enable it again write us at email..."
- The emails must be editable and multi language like all the other email templates in prestashop.
- The configuration of the module should also show the list of disabled customers for inactivity with a button to enable them again. This would send the customer another email saying "your account has been reenabled, you can login again with your credentials..."

- The module should be compatible with PS 1.4 and 1.5, and should require no core file overrides (unless they are in the /overrides folder, so the PS can be updated). 

I would need a custom module with these requirements. I have a B2B site where I want customers to be disabled automatically after X days/months without logging in, because some just seem to register to compete with our prices. I haven't found any module with these features.

This is a draft of how I would like the module to be:

- The configuration should allow to specify X days/months before a customer is disabled (since last login).

- It should also allow to specify X days before expiry date in which the customer receives a notification by email (saying something like "if you don't login in the following X days/hours your account will be disabled."

- When the customer is disabled automatically, another email should be sent saying something like "your account has been disabled. To enable it again write us at email..."

- The emails must be editable and multi language like all the other email templates in prestashop.

- The configuration of the module should also show the list of disabled customers for inactivity with a button to enable them again. This would send the customer another email saying "your account has been reenabled, you can login again with your credentials..."

- The module should be compatible with PS 1.4 and 1.5, and should require no core file overrides (unless they are in the /overrides folder, so the PS can be updated). 

Pm sent :)