Mail from Paypal after paying: is it possible to add extra informations?

shinnokdrako

Hello all.

I got a request from the user of the shop i made. When someone buys and pays with PayPal (Prestashop 1.5.6.0), you get the first email from the shop and then the mail from PayPal that notifies the payment with that method. Is it possible to insert phone number and order number in this mail? I don't know if it's something that Paypal does (and not Prestashop).

Is it there something you can modify in the PayPal module maybe, so you see those informations when you get the mail from PayPal? Maybe if you customize the module forcing it to send extra fields (phone and order number) to PayPal?

For example, now i have:

"You received a payment of €xx from xxxx" and so on, with prices, total, goods, etc.

I'd need something like this in that mail:

"You received a payment of €xx from xxxx (phone number xxxxxxxx), order#0000x" and then all the rest is ok.

Is it possible? Who can help me? Thanks in advance.

I was reading somewhere that it's possible to modify a file in the module (Paypal) to add new elements to send to Paypal.

I checked in the addon, i checked in the Express Checkout and other files, but i have no idea where/what to put there.

Other programs work, i remember Virtuemart sent the order ID to Paypal and in the mail they send you after payin it was there.

If i really can't, is it possible to create an automatic product called "Order ID" with price 0, to put in the top of the page with the other articles the customer bought?

Like this:

Customer A bought 1 RRR for €20, then 4x FFF for €50, total €70. Order number #0000245

Desc.                        Unit.  Price                         Quantity          Total
Order #0000245                      0                                    1                0

RRR                                      20                                     1              20

FFF                                       50                                     4            200

So i'd need that first article to appear in all the orders the customers make, it has to be automatic and it has to get the right number of the order of courese.

Is it possible? In that ways it would appear for sure in Paypal mails.

• 1 month later...