Cart Rule - Buy 1 get 2nd 10% off ?

I have a client who would like to offer 10% off for the second/third product (Any products) in the cart. I have tried to use Cart Rule but the discount can only apply to the whole order, a specific product, selected products or cheapest product. 

Is there any way to set a Cart Rule where second/third product in the cart gets a 10% off discount but the price of first product stays the same? 

No, I just tried in the "Cart Rule" and "Catalog Price Rule" but i cannot achieve what my client wants.

For the "specific price rule", since my client gets hundreds of products and it is difficult to set up individually.

Is there any way if i combine "Cart Rule" and "Specific Prices" to get the result?

Thanks

in that part you can set a discount for multiple (same) products, so for that specific product only. I see you wish to give discount for the second product in cart. I do not know how.

BTW, your customer does not care if the second product is much more expensive, regarding the discount?

Ok, i will give a shot.

I considered the problem for the second product being more expensive than the first one. However, the "Cheapest product" option in the Cart Rule cannot apply discount for the third or more products. Only once.