Paypal payments

buster155

Hello

I have received the following errors from Paypal concerning a failed transaction on my site

Hi,   Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module   A client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:   PayPal response:
TIMESTAMP -> 2014-01-08T18:13:27Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10472
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> CancelURL is invalid.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

I have contacted Paypal concerning this problem and their reply is

I have spoken to them regarding this since early December and this is as far as we have got.

However, if you do an order, as a registered customer, your order goes through ok, however if you checkout as a guest then these error message happen.

Tried new API via Paypal and still the same.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Buster155

Hello

I have received the following errors from Paypal concerning a failed transaction on my site

Hi,   Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module   A client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:   PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2014-01-08T18:13:27Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10472

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> CancelURL is invalid.

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

I have contacted Paypal concerning this problem and their reply is

I have spoken to them regarding this since early December and this is as far as we have got.

However, if you do an order, as a registered customer, your order goes through ok, however if you checkout as a guest then these error message happen.

Tried new API via Paypal and still the same.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Buster155

Message from Paypal

• 1 year later...