Paypal module: is it possible to customize the mail you get after a customer pays?

Hello all.

I got a request from the user of the shop i made. When someone buys and pays with PayPal (Prestashop 1.5.6.0), you get the first email from the shop and then the mail from PayPal that notifies the payment with that method. With the program the used before, inside that mail you could read the telephone number of the customer and the number of tha order. Is it possible to insert those information in Prestashop too? I don't know if it's something that Paypal does (and not Prestashop), but the previous program did it.

Is it there something you can modify in the PayPal module so you see those informations when you get the mail from PayPal? Maybe if you customize the module forcing it to send extra fields (phone and order number) to PayPal?

Who can help me? Thanks in advance.

:)

Ami the only one that has this problem? I contacted PayPal but they ignored me completely. Why can't they show me the number of the order? I don't really understand if it's their "fault" or it's something in the module to configure, something about the mail alerts or whatever.