Can't see what customers are ordering.

Try adding the {items} or {products} variable in the required areas,

i.e. if you need it in email notifications then add {items} into file /themes/"theme-name"/modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.html

Just try adding both variables in each template file and test an order to determine what variable you need to use.

To see the ordered products in the confirmation email you receive (if you are using "mail alerts" module that is), add the {items} variable in file - /themes/"theme-name"/modules/mailalerts/mails/"language"/new_order.html.

Place it wherever you want the products to show in the body. If you save this file locally to your computer you can easily open it with any web browser to determine where you would like the products to show.

To show the products in the confirmation email that the customer gets, add the {products} variable in file - /themes/"theme-name"/mails/"language"/order_conf.html.

Again, save the file locally to review and see where you want the products to be added.

Then just edit the mentioned files with your html editor and put the variables where you require.

If you are looking to show the products in a different area, i.e. your invoices etc. you will have to research what files/variables to edit/use as I don't use any other way to display my ordered products so don't know off the top of my head.

I hope this helps...