[ CLOSED] Attributes / Product stock Modification

tobbecokta

Hi,

I need you to develop a module for me!

I need to be able to create product attributes that uses the same stock group. Exacly like the module Single Stock Attributes (http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/attribute-modules/98-single-stock-attributes.html). So that regardless of which attribute the customer chooses stock reduction will be from the same stock group. This option must be possible to turn on / turn off for the specific product.

I buy my products in bulk with 1000 units in each box. I then sell the product in packs, for instance;

YELLOW SHIRT
5-pack of shirts
10-pack of shirts
15-packs of shirts
20packs of shirts

So, the module must work like the module Single Stock Attributes, so that the attributes all use the same stock group. I would like the 5-pack to automatically remove 5 shirts from the stock, the 10-pack should remove 10 shirts from the stock and so on.

If there are only 12 items in stock, then the 5-pack attribute should say "2 in stock" while the 10-pack should say"1 in stock"- In this case the 20-pack attribute should say "not in stock".

I use www.e-conomic.com as reconciliation and stock management program, and if i sell for instance a 10-pack then the "transfer order to e-conomic" module that i have (http://www.e-conomic.dk/apps/prestashop) should remove 10 items from the stock in E-conomic.

Please contact me trough PM or direcly in this thread with questions!

Best Regards,
Tobias

EDIT = Have changed module functionallity requirements.

Edited by tobbecokta (see edit history)

Hi,

I need help with 2 modifications.

Modification 1:

I sell products that i myself by in bundles, in pack of 500. I then resell these in my shop and need PrestaShop to make the "correct" stock reduction aswell as displaying the correct stock levels.

Example:

Oranges 12-pack (the customer buys 1 piece containing 12 units, prestashop reduces the stock with 1 units)

Pears 20-pack (the customer buys 1 piece containing 20 units, prestashop reduces the stock with 20 units)
Apples 15-pack (the customer buys 2 pieces containing totaly 30 units, prestashop reduces the stock with 30 units)

If the product shows 500 in stock and sells in pack of 10, then the stock level on the front end should be 50. (50 x 10 = 500).

Modification 2:
I would like different products to be able to share the same stock. So it doesn't matter if the customer buys product A or B, the stock will be calculated from the same stock base.

Please contact me trough PM with questions and/or quotation.

Best Regards,
Tobias

Hello Tobias

Can you send url to your site?

• 2 weeks later...