Producten doorlinken naar andere website.

Bert4ever

Hoi,

Ik zou graag willen weten of het mogelijk is wanneer een klant een product wilt hebben wat op mijn website staat via een url doorgelinkt wordt naar een andere website.

Nu heb ik alleen de mogelijkheid dat de klant het product bij mij kan bestellen.

De bestelknop zou dus vervangen moet worden door een url doorlinkknop.

Het moet ook mogelijk zijn om elke knop dat bij een product staat een aparte url krijgt en dat ik ook de tekst wat op die knop staat kan aanpassen.

Ik hoop dat het een beetje duidelijk is met wat ik bedoel.

Hoop dat iemand mij hierbij kan helpen.

Alvast bedankt.

Yes that is possible,i am working on a software and a module to do this.(i already use this on my own websites)

-The module is making it possible to enter your redirection url to the buy button and will redirect the user to a other website where they can buy the product.

-The software will add the products from other website to your own website with a redirection url all on auto pilot.

You just need to grab the url of the product you want to place on your website and the software will add it to your prestashop with description,price,picture and the redirection url to the actual product.You can also use normal products that people can buy from your own website,the button will only redirect to other website if you choose it.

This is not ready yet and will be next on my list to finish,but first i need to finish the software i am working on now.

When i am done with my second software release for prestashop i will release this product.

I am not good with php so i got to hand out the modification of my module to someone good with php so it will cost me money to get this ready because i am no php wizard.And that is the reason i am releasing it as the 3th software and not now.

If you are interested in this and not in a hurry then feel free to send me a pm and i will add you to the waiting list and make a demo shop so you can test the module with the redirection button when i am ready.If there should be several users wanting this then i might speed up the development process of the software and the module,so if there are more people wanting this then please let me know and i will see what i can do.

Edited by Sensi420 (see edit history)