[SOLVED] Problem with product thumbnails, photo slider is messed up

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and I am not capable of solving it. The thing is, I changed image size for the product thumbnails from "medium_default" to "small_default" and tried to edit a little bit of CSS file (product.css) but nothing more. Suddenly, photo slider with next photos of the product located under the actual photo of product is messed up.

As you can see for example in http://proselmy.cz/plysove-hracky/153-balounkova-zviratka-plys.html

I tried to manually "reset" the settings I changed (that means I reupload product Javascript from basic Prestashop, checked CSS file by every line with the basic Prestashop file and even checked the TPL file of product but there seems for me no problems).

So now, I feel a little bit hopeless, because it is not aesthetic and I do not know how to solve it beside of reinstalling and start all over again with customizing the basic theme because it took me hours of work.

If anybody could help me out with this problem it would be really nice. Thank y’all in advance for your time by checking this topic.

Sharak, thank you for your time and reply. Yep, the whole page is certainly finished with the design (the e-shop is not mine, I do it for a friend of mine). Thumbnails should be like this http://demo-store.prestashop.com/en/electronics/30-ipad.html as it look as a default.

Thumbnails were defaulty working fine before I changed the thumbnails dimensions. But the thing I don’t understand is why are they messed up. I am good with html and css and I can edit a little bit of basic php (but i am not familiar with doing my own php files) and the thumbnail slider seems to me like it’s javascript business (that hiding of other than 3 pictures and scrolling them). I did’t touched the javascript of product page and I also reupload the default javascript of product page to be sure that it isn’t the issue.

CSS is not the issue too, I checked the original CSS file. And I can’t find anything wrong with php file. So this problem makes no sense to me.

Hello vekia,

no, I did not changed anything in product.js or any other javascript files. I also reuploaded default product.js file into the directory and nothing happend. As far as I know, javascript files are the ones who do this kind of stuff? I mean hide other images into the scroller.

Anyways, thank you for your time and your reply.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just want to have a help from you !

In my product page i couldn't scroll the thumbs images !

I have this error on console when i use firebug:

.serialScroll is not a function on product.js ligne 515

Thanks for your help :)